Sections A: Presentations for students
Sections B: Presentations for doctors
- Aliskerin, AVOID, ALTITUDE, ATMOSPHERE, APOLLO, studies
- Anatomy embryology physiology - Renal
- CKD complication and outpatient management
- CKD - taking care of patients
- CKD/AKD biomarkers
- Cholesterol emboli syndrome
- Cardiorenal syndrome
- Cyst in kidney & tubular disorders
- Diabetic nephropathy
- GN- Importance of Non-immune rx and immune rx.
- Gout and CKD
- Hemodialysis techniques adequacy
- Hepatorenal syndrome
- Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
- Hemophagocytic syndrome & AKI
- Hospital infection control
- Proteinuria in Pregnancy
- Intradialytic hypotension from AJKD
- Poisoning and holistic management
- Hyponatraemia- This is a link to the article in Medscape. You can log in to your medscape account for viewing.
- Hyperphosphatemia, non-renal
- Interstitial nephritis-CIN
- Interstitial nephritis - AIN
- Oxalate nephropathy
- Poststreptococcal GN
- HD presentation for nurse :: Important for renal faculty.
- Metabolic alkalosis
- Renal biopsy for SR, principles, complications, statistics.
- Renal bone disease
- Sepsis in ESKD
- Urinalysis for Renal faculty
- UTI- local
- UTI- Beryl Navti, Bredfordshire, UK, SEPT Pharmacy Department,
- Vascular access catheters
- Viral GN
Section C: Presentations for faculty
- Individualized web based learning - Web based teaching for renal patients and care providers.
- A2Z4CKC (A to Z for Community Kidney Care)
- WBL- web based learning in renal medicine Analyzed in Theory, Practice and Practical
- Asian Cardio Diabetic Forum by PACE-CME - Saving kidney & saving heart in diabetes, new horizon in vision - the SGLT-2 Inhibitors, acting locally in heart & kidney with diversified actions, beyond glucose control. CREDENCE trial terminated two years early to deliver the benefits of SGLT-2 I, to CKD & CVD patients - a trial that is changing how physicians practice.
- Issues facing transplant in next decade Talked at Hemmersmith on invitation.
- Oxalate in food and kidney, pear Review Lecture.